Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Today,my pre-U life had ended officially..When i'm waiting for the beginning of another new chapter of my life,ironically,I have no idea of what should I do now!!! NOW,there is a lot of unknowns stuck in my mind and i feel like it is going to explode!!!

  •  WHAT SHOULD I STUDY AFTER MY A-LEVEL?? 
  •  WHICH UNI SHOULD I GO AFTER MY PRE-U??
  •  WHAT SHOULD I DO DURING THE 3 MONTHS BREAK?? 
  •  HOW BAD IS THE RESULT I WILL GET?? 
  •  WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU RECENTLY??WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO YOU??!
  •  WHY WILL THING GO THIS WAY?? 
  •  DID I DID ANYTHING WRONG??DID I!?!? 


 WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!!!??!!!!!!!!!!!

 I feel like a lot of question marks drop on me suddenly,and it really makes me feel so frustrated with it...And it brings sleepless night to me =(

1 comment:

  1. Welcome To Online Shopping Lucky Winner, ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION, If you are an individual legal resident India and are 18 or older at the time of entry, you are eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Our employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors or advertising/promotion agencies (and their immediate family members) are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes.

    ReplyDelete