Monday, February 21, 2011

Lately...recently...


20Jan2011-I went to a education fair which is launched by Star News at Pisa.Well,everyone said that it is fun,great,helpful,bla bla bla.In fact,it is really good..But for me,i don't think so..This is because most of them focus on medic which it is a bad news for me(i never get credit for my Bio in form 5) >.<
After i came back from this fair,I realize that my choices are becoming lesser.This is because the courses that i want are not available in MALAYSIA!!!EMO!!!So now i have to start everything from the beginning..analysis,search the web,and again and again..But I believe that God will make us a way when there seem no way...
21Jan2011-Luke has start his ausmat in KDU...I'm unaccustomed to study separately(a little bit only ^_<)..This is because before this we used to study together,play together,solve problems together..But when time come,we have to accept it...Although we cant be like before,the bonds between us are still strong,as always..it will never be weaken....hehehehehehe
ps:天正,您一定要为我们做前锋,为我们先开路,那么我们就不需要在费力了。。呵呵。。

3 comments:

  1. "This is because before this we used to study together,play together,solve problems together"
    emmm... i miss those sweet times neng... ^^

    您一定要为我们做前锋,为我们先开路,那么我们就不需要在费力了
    what do u mean leh??? @.@

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too =(
    among us,u r the 1st one who step into college life ma...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo.. emmm..
    yeah.. maybe i can share some of my experience if i have any.. >.<

    ReplyDelete