Sunday, March 6, 2011

5/3/2011

"sorry...sorry...sorry..."(my alarm rang).SHIT,i was late...I settle all my stuff in 15 min.Yesterday was luke's 1st day piano performance in Sunway Carnival Mall.We planned to go there and give him ours support.We(me,ck,ary,yubin)left my house at around 12 noon.We planned to have some shows after luke's performance.Unfortunately,beastly and black swan are not available in Sunway..So we changed our location to QBM..NENG!!Someone was calling me,so i turned back and see who is it..What i saw is a ordinary boy with a ordinary bag and extraordinary piano skill..keke..Yup..He is luke,and he was totally sweated at that time..He rushed down the elevator and ran toward the main entrance where there is the place he work..He sat in front of the piano and start playing,but he had to warmed up first i think.When he start playing,everyone near the piano was shocked and impressed including me^^
Suddenly,the atmosphere become soft,relaxing and EMO...wakaka..
ps:Luke,u really impress me with ur piano..

No comments:

Post a Comment