Monday, June 6, 2011

First day in KDU!!!

Well,today is my first day in KDU and i moved into my hostel on 5 June..
Although it wasn't my first time here,but the feeling inside me is "hot"...haha..
In my hostel,there are 4 person including me are doing A level in KDU..Three of them were straight 10 As' student...This causes me to be more tension,argh!!!But is it really my pleasure to meet them and live together with them for the up coming 18 months..
A level,undeniably is a very tough exam..In order to score a flying colour result,study damn damn hard is inevitable..Haiz...Leave it to God's leading..May God bless me and luke as well which is going to sit for the final exam in this year....
That's all for today..I hope that i can enjoy the life and the process of learning and everything at the rest of the days i have in KDU...

2 comments:

  1. yineng, thx for your blessing and prayer..
    hmm.. welcome to penang and the life in KDU dude ^^
    i won't say stuffs like, hey, don't worry, sure u will pass with a good result..
    but what i will say is, neng, work hard.. harder than before.. if not u will regret it.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx ya..
    a sincere comment is also better than "fake feeling" comment..wakaka

    ReplyDelete