Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Life in KDU

This is the 2nd week i stay in peneng and study in kdu as well...Everything is progressing as routinely as possible..Everyday,i wake up at 8 something,take bath then walk to kdu..Go into class and start studying..One thing that i will never do in my secondary school is used to happen now in kdu..That is i will take out my works and start doing it when i go into the class...For those friends who knew me well should know that i never touch any homework that given by "cikgu" in my secondary school last time..And i would kept all those exercise books for next year,next year and next year >.< ...So it mean that i never stepped into koperasi to buy any exercise books for those past few years..hahaha..a bit lame huh??
anyway,i feel different of studying in college and in any SMK...I will never feel sleepy during the lecturing..And i dont have to wear on any "uniform" or tie...And i do really love and enjoy the process of carrying on an experiment with my classmates which i never have this kind of feeling before...hahahaha
*actually i got not much to say,i just want to update my blog...And it is my life here now in peneng ^^

2 comments:

  1. LOL..
    yala.. damn lame... and if u repeat it here in KDU "again", fuck my life d.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yala...i will try all my best to make sure me wont repeat the stupid mistake again in here!!!

    ReplyDelete